At Sertus, we treasure any valuable comments from our clients. If you have any comments about our services or you would like to make a complaint, please note the following procedures.
- Our compliance officer will screen all incoming complaints to examine the nature of each complaint.
- Simple complaints relating to administrative faults, such as incorrectly addressed correspondence, minor communication issues/misunderstandings or minor delays in dealing with matters, the compliance officer or any designated person will investigate the complaint. In the event that the fault is on our part, we shall adopt appropriate remedial measures to avoid the fault happened again.
- For any complaints that involved complex issues and warrant investigation, the compliance officer will look into the case and may request for supporting documentation from the complainant.
- Sertus will consider any complaint carefully and, where possible, attempt to resolve the complaint within 14 days.
- All complaints will be properly documented and handled in strict confidence.
How to make a complaint?
You can make a complaint through email email@example.com. Please make sure your complaint contains the following information:
- Your name, your company name, your contact phone number and email address
- The name and jurisdiction of the company concerned
- Details of the nature of the complaint